Rock

Qualquer duvida :https://www.facebook.com/saphira00hallana00?ref=tn_tnmn

quarta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2013

Mode recuperation by : Aki [03-12-2012]



I'm using Facebook & Twitter.

I'm fine.


Valuable experience and could not always find a lot of people.
I am every day to touch a lot of the time could not touch.


Feeling that goes from the bottom of my heart again,
And so far, I saw the same thing that happens is also different,

Been different even think words are also coming out against something.

You do not look out, of course, must break the shell.
You will also have seen, he will also know,
It is different from reality a little imagination.

It seems that there is an unimaginable extent.

But also feel disgust tiny,
Excited and I guess things never felt that and still do not know, a lot of people.


I will proceed to step firmly correctly.

These glasses are the best ever met Sibi also extremely lightweight and fit.

I got up very early.

Anniversary of my father in Tokyo.


fonte:http://lc-5.blogspot.com.br/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário